If there is everything but order in your bathroom, it is time to put an end to the chaos. How? With furniture and accessories that help you improve the space you have, making it bigger and creating new storage areas.
The bathroom is one of the most important rooms of your home. An area which is closely linked to relaxation, hygiene and beauty. A fundamental space where order is key, if not, chaos will take hold without us realising it.
Therefore, the choice of pieces of furniture suitable for the bathroom should be the perfect combination of design and functionality. Here are some practical ideas that will help you organise and store your bathroom items.
The bathroom is used at all hours and by everyone, there is no doubt about that. Therefore, decoration and practicality should not be at odds with each other.
– Take advantage of the space under the washbasin. Whatever we do not use very often can be stored under the washbasin. On the other hand, hygiene products and accessories that we use daily can be placed on the countertop so that we have direct access to them.
– The key is to group things up. Pieces of furniture with compartments, which allow for greater storage, enable you to tidy things away so they will be easier to reach while keeping everything in order. In addition, you will protect those products which need more care, such as electrical devices, from dust and moisture.
Such furniture enables you to place things inside drawers: boxes, baskets, or trays to group up hygiene products and accessories. This is especially useful for small objects such as hairpins or rubber bands for ponytails. If it is easier to put away neatly, it is easier to find.
Pieces of furniture which are independent of the washbasin. Furniture that provides storage while being functional. This is the case with our furniture BOX that has a drawer at height that allows you to store large cans in, as well as stack several towels. With this lay out, it will be easy for you to get to things and keep them in order.
– Take advantage of the sides. Use the sides of the washbasin cabinet to place towel racks, hooks or hanging baskets. In addition to being practical, they are also perfect as towels are nearby. In the case of our bathroom countertops, these accessories are fully integrated into the structure and design.
– In the dead zones… Take advantage of the columns, pillars, and walls of corridor areas. Hooks for hanging towels, bathrobes, as well as shelves that are flexible and allow you to view the products you use on a daily basis in the shower.
– Multi-purpose stools. Ideal, small and very versatile. Perfect for children to get to the washbasin or as an auxiliary stand when helping them to change their clothes. In addition, some stools with lids, such as our Motion piece of furniture will give you some space for extra storage.
As we have seen, neither the size nor shape of our bathroom matters. We can share the bathroom with the rest of the family and get it organised. If you still haven’t started with the challenge that is the bathroom, Acquabella can make your design ideas come true, do not hesitate to contact us.